Game Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to GMsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
Want to join Game Masters' Clan?
boosters???
boosters???
Third Mix! :D
W00t My second MIX
should i legacy or keep my weapons
My Mix, on youtube
I'm buying MAX PAYNE 3!
I'm Sorry and a little idea
uncharted 3 guns
Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 pm
Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 pm
Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 am
Wed May 30, 2012 4:31 pm
Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm
Sun May 20, 2012 10:23 pm
Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 am
Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 am
Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 pm

SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tensa

Tensa

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 239
<b>Likes</b> Likes : 0
<b>Age</b> Age : 29
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2011-03-11
Male
SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vide https://u3gms.forumotion.com
PostSubject: SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 am

I got skyrim last saturday and it is actually awesome. I played it for some hours now and it is not boring at all. After I got to level 75 legacy 3, I think ill play skyrim more often this holiday but if ND increase the level cap this holiday then ill play more uncharted 3. I already unlocked my favorite boosters to level 3 but still need to unlock the crushing star and get marco polo and skelzor. Idk what to play. this games are all awesome!! xD
Back to top Go down
sallad651172

sallad651172

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 66
<b>Age</b> Age : 34
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2011-06-23
Male
SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 pm

I do not think skyrim was game of the year material. it has all kinds of glitches and it looks exactly the same as elder scrolls 4 or whatever it is. But thats my opinion.Uncharted 3 had no glitches and multiplayer is way better than uncharted 2. Battlefield is better than skyrim. You get addicted to BF3 once you start it, but it takes like 20000000000 million hours just to unlock everything and not in a bad way.There is like 200 thousand guns plus tanks and jet and blackhawks. I used to my a RPG called Runescape But now I bont play it anymore but its better than skyrim in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

Male
PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Yea thats your opinion. For me too, skyrim is not a game of the year material but I am a big fan of RPG games so I do like it. The games Im not good are the first shooter games like cod games so I dont usually buy it but my youngest brother bought black ops last year and he likes it for like months but then he got bored. Yes, uncharted 3 mp is way better than uncharted 2 mp coz in u3, u can do so many things and we still get new dlc coming soon. I just wish they put new things for custom characters.
Back to top Go down
Yarr

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 16
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2011-08-20
Male
PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 am

Skyrim deserved to win GOTY. My two cents.
Why? Because it's so immense, there's so many things to do, there's so many ways things can go down. There's a lot of people to talk to, and you don't even have to finish the main quest, you can just run around doing sidequests and still get stronger.

Sure it has it's glitches, but it's because of how big it is. It took me forty minutes to walk from Whiterun to Rarikstead, and I dont regret a minute of it. I fought a Dragon a long the way, and I leveled up a few times too.

Skyrim. Man.
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

Male
PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm lazy. I don't walk a lot in skyrim when going to big cities lol.
Back to top Go down
Yarr

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 16
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2011-08-20
Male
PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Yeah but if there's no carriage to get there you have to walk Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Masters :: PlayStation Mini-forum :: Playstation Discussions-